Updated November 2010
Without limitation, while using the Service, you shall not:
- Harass, threaten, embarrass or cause distress or discomfort upon another individual or entity or impersonate any other person or entity or otherwise restrict or inhibit\ any other person from using or enjoying the Service;
- Transmit any information, data, text, files, links, software, chats, communication or other materials that is unlawful, false, misleading, harmful, threatening, abusive, invasive of another's privacy, harassing, defamatory, vulgar, obscene, hateful or racially or otherwise objectionable, including without limitation material of any kind or nature that encourages conduct that could constitute a criminal offense, give rise to civil liability or otherwise violate any applicable local, state, provincial, national, or international law or regulation, or encourage the use of controlled substances;
- Post advertising or solicitation in categories that is not appropriate, or post the same item or service in more than one category or more than once every 7 days, or post the same ad in multiple cities on the Service;
- (a) Post adult content or explicit adult material;
(b) Post, anywhere on the Service, obscene or lewd and lascivious graphics or photographs which depict genitalia or actual or simulated sexual acts, as determined in our sole discretion;
(c) Post any solicitation directly or in “coded” fashion for any illegal service exchanging sexual favors for money or other valuable consideration;
(d) Post any material on the Service that exploits minors in any way;
(e) Post any material on the Service that in any way constitutes or assists in human trafficking.
- Post any ad for products or services, use or sale of which is prohibited by any law or regulation;
- Send mail, e-mail, voice messages or faxes for solicitation of any other product, or service to a user of the Service unless the user has granted permission in their ad or otherwise allowed contact for solicitation;
- Interfere with or infringe the patents, copyrights, trademarks, service marks, logos, confidential information, intellectual property rights of others, or any other third party rights;
- Use any automated device, spider, robot, crawler, data mining tool, software or routine to access, copy, or download any part of the Service unless expressly permitted by us;
- Send messages or engage in disruptive or damaging activities online, including excessive use of scripts, sound waves, scrolling, or use of viruses, bots, worms, time bombs, Trojan horses or any other destructive element;
- Discriminate on the grounds of race, religion, national origin, gender, disability, age, marital status, sexual orientation, or refers to such matters in any manner prohibited by law;
- Post any employment ads violating the anti-discrimination provisions of the Immigration and Nationality Act or messages which violate any law or regulation; or
- Use the Service to engage in or assist another individual or entity to engage in fraudulent, abusive, manipulative or illegal activity.
Use of Materials:
Any ads or messages that you post, transmit, or otherwise make available for viewing through the Service will be treated as non-confidential and non-proprietary to you. You understand and agree that any such ads and messages may be used by us or our affiliates, without review or approval by you, for any purpose whatsoever, and in any medium, including our print media, if any. You grant us (and our affiliates) the irrevocable right to use and/or edit your ads and messages, without review or approval by you, for any purpose whatsoever, including, without limitation, reproduction, disclosure, transmission, publication, broadcast, posting, revision and advertising in any media in perpetuity without notice or compensation to you.
All real estate advertising is subject to Title VIII of the Civil Rights Act of 1968 (Fair Housing Act), as amended. Title VIII of the Civil Rights Act of 1968 (Fair Housing Act), as amended, prohibits discrimination in the sale, rental, and financing of dwellings, and in other housing-related transactions, based on race, color, national origin, religion, sex, familial status (including children under the age of 18 living with parents or legal custodians, pregnant women, and people securing custody of children under the age of 18), and handicap (disability). We will not knowingly accept any real estate advertising which is in violation of any applicable law. Users are hereby informed that all dwellings advertised on the Service are available on an equal opportunity basis. To complain of discrimination call HUD toll-free at 1-800-669-9777. The toll-free number for the hearing impaired is 1-800-927-9275.
For more information visit: http://portal.hud.gov/portal/page/portal/HUD/topics/housing_discrimination
You acknowledge and agree that you will not submit or post any ad which discriminates based on race, color, national origin, religion, sex, sexual orientation, familial status and /or handicap/disability. If you see any ad or posting which discriminates based on any of the above factors, you are encouraged, in addition to contacting HUD, to report such ad or posting by sending an e-mail to email@example.com. You understand that we shall have the right, but not the obligation, to remove, edit or delete any ad.
Termination of Access:
No Third Party Beneficiaries:
Copyright and Trademarks:
All materials on the Service, including without limitation, logos, images, text, illustrations, audio and video files are protected by copyrights, trademarks, service marks, or other proprietary rights which are either owned by or licensed to us or owned by other parties who have posted on the Service. Materials from the Service and from any web site owned, operated, controlled, or licensed by us may not be copied, reproduced, republished, uploaded, posted, transmitted, or distributed in any way that violates the rights of others.
In posting content on the Service, you grant us, and our owners and licensees, the right to use, reproduce, distribute, translate, modify, adapt, publicly perform, publicly display, archive and create derivative works from the posted content.
Notification of Infringement:
If you believe that your work has been copied in a way that constitutes copyright infringement, or your intellectual property rights have been otherwise violated, please provide the following information to our Copyright Agent:
- An electronic or physical signature of the person authorized to act on behalf of the owner of the copyright or other intellectual property interest;
- A description of the copyrighted work or other intellectual property that you claim has been infringed;
- A description of where the material that you claim is infringing is located on the Service;
- Your name, address, telephone number and e-mail address;
- A signed statement by you that you have a good faith belief that the disputed use is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law; and
- A statement by you, made under penalty of perjury, that the information provided in your Notice is accurate and that you are the copyright or intellectual property owner or authorized to act on the copyright or intellectual property owner’s behalf.
Our copyright agent can be reached as follows:
Listings Project LLC
PO BOX 745, Brooklyn, NY 11231
We may, under appropriate circumstances and at our own discretion, disable and/or terminate the accounts of users who may be repeat infringers.
Posting of Ads:
We have no control over and is not responsible for the content of or claims made on websites that may be linked to or from the Service, whether or not they may be affiliated with us. Any websites linked to or from the Service are for your convenience only, and you access them at your own risk.
You agree that our service is a venue for posters and users of the Service. In the event that you have a dispute with any user of the Service, you agree that we are under no obligation to become involved. You further agree to release us from any and all claims, demands, and damages arising out of or in connection with such dispute.
You are entirely responsible and liable for any Content you post or any Content that is posted by any person authorized to use your e-mail account or computer system.
We do not offer any refunds for the early cancellation of paid postings to us. We do not issue credits or refunds due to our extremely low rates and minimal administrative staff.
Disclaimer of Warranties for Listings Project:
YOU EXPRESSLY AGREE THAT USE OF THE SERVICE IS AT YOUR OWN RISK. THE LISTINGS PROJECT SHALL NOT BE RESPONSIBLE FOR ANY CONTENT FOUND ON THESE CLASSIFIEDS. THE LISTINGS PROJECT EXPRESSLY DISCLAIMS ALL WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND, WHETHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, TITLE AND NON-INFRINGEMENT. THE LISTINGS PROJECT MAKES NO WARRANTY THAT ITS CLASSIFIEDS OR USE OF THE SERVICE WILL BE UNINTERRUPTED, TIMELY, SECURE, WITHOUT DEFECT OR ERROR FREE. THE SERVICE IS PROVIDED ON AN "AS IS" AND "AS AVAILABLE" BASIS.
YOU ACKNOWLEDGE AND AGREE THAT ANY MATERIAL, AND/OR DATA DOWNLOADED OR OTHERWISE OBTAINED THROUGH THE USE OF THE SERVICE IS DONE AT YOUR OWN DISCRETION AND RISK AND THAT YOU WILL BE SOLELY RESPONSIBLE FOR ANY DAMAGES TO YOUR COMPUTER SYSTEM OR LOSS OF DATA THAT RESULTS FROM THE DOWNLOAD OF SUCH MATERIAL AND/OR DATA.
SOME JURISDICTIONS DO NOT ALLOW THE EXCLUSION OF CERTAIN WARRANTIES, SO SOME OF THE ABOVE EXCLUSIONS MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU.
Limitation of Liability:
The information, services and products available to you on the Service may contain errors and are subject to periods of interruption. While we do our best to maintain the information, services we offer, we cannot be held responsible for any errors, defects, lost profits or other consequential damages arising from the use of the Service.
If you are a California resident, you waive any rights you may have under California Civil Code § 1542, which states: “A general release does not extend to claims which the creditor does not know or suspect to exist in his favor at the time of executing the release, which if known by him must have materially affected his settlement with the debtor.”
Jurisdiction and Choice of Law:
You agree to comply with all applicable laws, statutes, regulations, and ordinances concerning your use of the Service.
Severance and Waiver: