We appreciate your ongoing support of and participation in the Listings Project community.
As you may already know, Listings Project is a small, independently owned and operated business. We’re not a corporation and we don’t take any money from investors or venture capitalists. Additionally, we haven’t raised our prices in over six years, but the cost of doing business continues to rise.
Additionally, our commitments to collective self-care, careful vetting, diversity, equity and inclusion are part of what sets Listings Project apart. But these commitments require us to continually be investing in our team and our business.
In order to continue to provide the same level of service and care to our listers it was essential that we raise our prices.
So, after careful consideration, we determined we needed to raise our prices at this time. Going forward our prices will be as follows:
All Real Estate Listings (except Los Angeles)
- $39 per week if submit by 10am ET Tuesday
- $79 per week if submit between 10am - 2pm ET Tuesday
- $99 per week if submit between 2pm - 7pm ET Tuesday
- $199 per week if submit between 7pm ET - 11:59:pm Tuesday
Real Estate Listings in Los Angeles
- $20 per week regardless of when submitted
Opportunity and Seeking Listings
We offering the following sliding scale options for opportunity and seeking listings
- $9 for listers whose budgets are tight, this option helps us keep the lights on.
- $19 for listers who’d like to help listings project grow and improve
- $39 for listers who are able to subsidize those who can’t afford our full fees
Thank you again for being a valued part of our community.