Effective January 4, 2021
We do not refund posting fees for any listing that we have determined: is represented by NYC real estate professionals (brokers, property managers, developers), is represented by a third-party, or involves any sort of broker fee.
For all other listers: You can request a credit for a listing that was not run in a Listings Project newsletter. If approved, the credit issued will be a coupon equal to the amount paid for your listing. The coupon will be valid for one year.
You have 30 calendar days from the date of your listing submission to request a credit. Send credit requests to email@example.com. Once you request a credit, we will notify you within 48 hours regarding the status of your request.
The following are some reasons in which credit requests are not approved:
- Your request exceeds 30 calendar days from the day of submission.
- The submitted listing appeared in the Listings Project newsletter.
- We have unanswered questions that prevented us from being able to approve your listing to go out.
- You are a broker, manager, or third party.
- Your listing is being represented by a broker, property manager, or other third party, or has broker fees.
- You are unwilling to cooperate with our vetting process.
All policies are subject to change without prior notification. If you have any questions, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.